Experience Luxury Cruising
|While any cruise is one of life's luxuries, there are some cruises that immerse you in exceptional luxury:
- world-class amenities
- gourmet cuisine
- out-of-the-ordinary itineraries
Experience life aboard Radisson Seven Seas, Crystal Cruises, Sea Dream Yacht Club, Clipper, Oceania and others.
Think luxury is too expensive?
Think again.... We're always looking for the best deals in cruising - cruise line specials, seasonal incentives and group rates make luxury cruising affordable.
Call us and let us know you want to experience LUXURY cruising... We'll find the best deal for your cruise of a lifetime!
7-Night Sailing Bankok and Malaysia from $1545 pp
4-night Bankok hotel and land tour included FREE
Round-trip air add-on from Los Angeles to Bankok $395
Sail the Andaman Sea on s.p.v. Star Flyer. You’ll sail in Mega Yacht Style to a hidden corner of the Orient that adventurous travelers treasure for its unspoiled beaches and dream-like natural beauty. Plus, you’ll visit Penang or Langkawi in Malaysia. Cruise Only rates start at on $1545 economy season and $1675 value season. 4 nights hotel accommodations FREE at the 4-star Montien Hotel in Bangkok, including breakfast, select meals, sightseeing tours and transfers.
Special offer available for select sailings:
2003: November 8, 15, 22, 29 December 6
2004: January 17, 24, 31, February 7,14, 21 & 28, March 6,13,20
Great Rates on Mexican Riviera Sailings
aboard RCCL's Monarch of the Seas (newly refurbished)
& San Diego
Inside $150, Single inside $300, port taxes $125 pp
Cruise on brand new Diamond Princess
Puerto Vallarta - Matzatlan - Cabo San Lucas
Inside $899 Oceanview $1049 Balcony $1199
plus taxes of $33
10-night roundtrip from San Diego aboard Celebrity's Mercury
celebrate Thanksgiving Weekend cruising the Mexican Riviera
San Diego - Cabo San Lucas - Matzatlan
Puerto Vallerta - Acapulco - Zihuatanejo - San Diego
Deluxe oceanview $701 pp Oceanview $681 pp
port taxes $218.75 pp
A wonderful value on a fabulous ship !
Venice to Rome
aboard Star Princess
Venice - Dubrovnik
Corfu - Greece - Katakolon
Athens (in the year of summer Olympics)
Mykonos - Kusadasi - Rhodes
Santorini - Naples - Rome
12 nights cruising thru
history and awesome scenery !
taxes, transfers, air additional
Special pre and post packages available
|Cruises for Adult Guests Only
11-night Mexican Riviera
New Year's Eve
aboard Celebrity's Mercury
round-trip from San Diego to
Cabo San Lucas * Mazatlan
Puerto Vallarta * Acapulco
Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo * Manzanillo
from $1500 pp
Special Events and Benefits only on Celebrity Escape cruises:
- A Valentine's Night at sea
- Extended hours for the pool and AquaSpaSM by Elemis - 11 pm every night
- Late-night comedy acts, including an adult-themed show
- Fashion shows held poolside
- Onboard musicians and magicians throughout the day
- Dance instruction featuring salsa, merengue, and ballroom dancing, plus special theme nights in the disco
- Poolside deck parties with our Caribbean band
- Private European-style sunbathing deck
- Piano entertainment in Michael's Club
- New lecture programs featuring speakers such as John Maxtone Graham, Cruise Ship Historian
- Apple® iPOD rentals
- Afternoon Tea with classical string music
- Onboard games like "Novel Quest", a scavenger hunt for adults
- Enhanced Golf program using state of the art video and computers to compare your swing to over 100 PGA professionals
- Enhanced room service breakfast menu
A Fall Passage to Quebec aboard the World's Grandest Train
ROYAL CANADIAN PACIFIC
Vancouver | Banff | Lake Louise | The Continental Divide | The Spiral Tunnels
Lake Minnewanka | Moraine Lake | Toronto | Montreal | Quebec City | and More . . .
Two Exclusive Departures Only.
Departing Eastbound & Westbound October 6-18, 2003
• Two nights luxury accommodations at the Four Seasons Hotel in Vancouver, a Five-Diamond rated hotel.
• Vancouver city sightseeing tour and Afternoon tea at Seasons Restaurant in Queen Elizabeth Park.
• Luxury travel between Vancouver and Montreal, a three-night journey aboard the Royal Canadian Pacific in deluxe accommodations, all with en-suite shower. All meals (cooked to order), wines & spirits are included.
• Sightseeing in the Canadian Rockies including Lake Louise and Banff.
• Three night stay at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Montreal with city sightseeing tour, dinner in the Restaurant Vieux Port and plenty of free time.
• First class train travel from Montreal to Quebec City aboard VIA Rail, a scenic 2.5 hour trip.
• Three night stay in Quebec City at the superb Loews Le Concorde Hotel overlooking the Citadel and Old Quebec City along with city tour, visit to the Ile d'Orleans and dinner at Le Cremailliere, one of the highest rated restaurants in Canada.
• Transfer back to Montreal and the airport on the final day.
Enjoy the same rich surroundings, fine dining and superb amenities enjoyed in the past by King George VI and the late Queen Elizabeth, HM Queen Elizabeth II and Princess Alexandra, as well as Winston Churchill, John F. Kennedy and a glittering array of other notables. Few trains evoke as much splendour, magic and history as the Royal Canadian Pacific and what finer way to see the Canadian West then aboard the company that defined Western Canada, Canadian Pacific.
Historical Boutique Guest Ranch
Two Bars Seven Ranch sits on miles of secluded mountains, meadows and forest beauty. It lies on both sides of the Colorado and Wyoming boundary, along the eastern slope of the Rockies.
The ranch operates free from the pressures of modern commercial enterprises. Spend a week and share the pleasant relaxation of a truly Western Experience!
Make a trip for pleasure: ocean liners, riverboats, barges, small adventure cruises, houseboats, river rafting expeditions, self-driven yachts, railways, motorcoaches, limousines, ski trips, weekend getaways, luxury hotels and quaint bed-and-breakfasts ... we book travelers just like you all the time! And we gladly give you our personal attention to ensure you get your dream vacation.
A honeymoon gift certificate makes a very thoughtful wedding present. Brides and grooms, have you thought about a romantic shipboard wedding? And, yes, we do have a Honeymoon Registry.
Family-owned and Operated
Alec and I love to travel, and we are your instant reference to travel arrangements all over the world. Our consulting services are free to those who book a cruise or tour with us.
Although we are part of a major travel company (which enables us to compete with anyone), when you call here you speak to an owner, not an employee. We really care about your vacation, and we really want your business. We give you our full attention, not like some of those places where you must deal with a new employee each time you call. And, of course, we are fully licensed and bonded.
We don't offer direct booking on the Internet because we give you our personal service on every cruise we sell.
- To be pampered
- To get away from it all
- To visit several gorgeous destinations
- To enjoy a variety of activities
- To get good value for your money
- To have fun and a little rest and relaxation
- To pack and unpack only once!